"Go next" prevention cant get here soon enough...

17407449274672801618010449727429.jpg

Haven't really been playing much lately with the exception some 2v8 matches over the weekend, but saw a Pig video yesterday and figured I kinda wanna play her since I usually dont. Figured I'd try getting some dash value at loops...

This morning, I log on and hop on Pig... I've played 2 games so far and BOTH have ppl trying to "go next" on the first hook of the match immediately. First guy succeeded... 2nd guy got rescued before he could do more than hit 2nd stage. This is essentially proof that ppl will do this against ANYONE for no reason except they got caught.

Comments

  • @cesspoolechochamber said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3899104#Comment_3899104

    If you need to ask that question than go play solo q for like 20 matches. I bet you don't even get 10 matches in until you want to dc or give up. You'll do realize you need for 4 survivors to 1 killer to play a match. Have fun playing against bots. This is the attitude that puts people off from even posting on here

    I've been playing solo queue for 3K hours, and I haven't DC'd or went next while there was any doubt about the outcome of a match since early 2020, probably.

    Do I often feel like it? Absolutely. I'm sure everyone does sometimes. But so long as there are other people still in trying to win, I won't leave. It's impulse control. And because in recent times, the single thing that makes playing solo the most frustrating for me isn't anything the killers have or do, but my teammates leaving winnable games because they got butthurt. It didn't use to be this bad, but it has gotten out of hand.

    At this point it's a bigger problem than the bad game design that people use to excuse it.

    As a killer player, I don't even really care when people go next. No one is screwing killers or sending BHVR a message by going next all the time. It's mostly just screwing other survs. DBD is full of BS, and not wanting to subject yourself to it is totally fair. But don't go next, just don't queue up.

    If go next prevention compels a few entitled "go next" addicts to stop playing altogether, matches will still go on and DBD will be better off.

  • @ChuckingWong said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3901961#Comment_3901961

    There should be mandatory 2 command quick chats in soloQ on day one

    "Stop following me around"
    "Let go of shift please"

    gonna be honest thatd be actually pretty funny X}

1 2 3 ›