Body blocking and collision
I know one of the things worth considering when toying with the idea of removing the ability to body block for hook denial is the “what if the survivor on the killers shoulder isn’t wiggling and can be infinitely backpacked” I’m just thinking out loud here but what if due to inactivity “not wiggling” for x amount of time just pushed them out of the match and replaces them with a bot, like let’s say 60 seconds. You can remove the collision then? Maybe 45 seconds. Could be a horrible idea, but it could solve both issues. I’m just thinking about incentivizing hooks.
Thoughts? Beratings?
Comments
Is this a problem?
If you're referring to the health changes, the body blocking they're talking about is killers or other survivors standing in front of and blocking a survivor in a corner or some other place so they can't get out. Not bodyblocking to take a hit or let someone wiggle out of the killer grasp.
Nobody talks about removing bodyblocking for Hook Denials. This will not and should not be removed/changed.
That's not the bodyblocking they're talking about in the update
I can understand the confusion, I’m not talking about the collision from the update for “holding a player hostage” I’m thinking in a fast forward situation past the update. I might be too far ahead of myself. I’ll take a lap.
Nah, you are not ahead of anything, you are just creating an issue for yourself which is not an issue and does not need discussion.