Input on Nemesis Whip
Hey, guys in the following video I crouch between a Nemesis zombie and Nemesis itself - zombie on the left and Nemesis on the right. Timestamp: 0:40 in the video specifically.
If I didn't crouch where I did, would I have been hit or do you think if I just continued would it have not mattered anyways and I could have taken the vault anyways? I was just wondering if in this situation, I could have just gained more distance regardless?
Thanks for letting me know, I never been in a situation where I'm pincered by Nemesis on one side and a zombie on the other, lol.
Video in question:
https://youtu.be/YSUb3oC0n28?si=gwrYuPdtdTzpxsWu
Comments
From what we saw you probably could have kept going, whether or not you'd still be hit at the vault we'd only be guessing at.
Oh okay, thank you. I was just wondering if it was pretty inevitable that I would get injured regardless.
I didn't know if I just didn't crouch at the crate in the video ^ if I would have gotten hit had I just stood and continued haha.
I figured I'd ask because I know there are some people who main Nemesis on here (I am not a Nemesis main lol). I just kinda instinctively crouch, but I didn't know if that was the play here or to just continue going - obviously it was tense as the zombie came around. 😂🥲
Hello, rulebreaker is correct but if he pulled his tentacle out a little bit earlier you would've to crouch to avoid it, but it was a smart play anyways :)
I see, thank you! I didn't know if I made the correct play here. I don't think the running into the zombie was a bad play, as I'd prefer to be infected than to get hit.
Nemmy here was still quite a character with loads of personality! Definitely would've allowed myself to die to him, but he wanted me to leave like the little cutie he was. 🤣
Thank you for the input guys, I appreciate it.