Idea for 2 vs 8 Queue times.
What if we pool everyone into the same pool? On average yoyou can probably play 1-2 survivor matches in the time you spend waiting for a killer match. Why not have people wanting to play killer instead of queuing as killer they queue as "prioritize killer"
Basically make everyone queue for survivor with priority towards killer and make it to where every other game or every 2 games the people queued as "prioritize killer" will be guaranteed a killer match. This would add a lot more survivors to the queue while making the times between killer matches still somewhat similar but less time sitting in the lobby. Also increase the blood points for survivor would definitely make people even happier with this. You can still play killer while actively grinding more blood points oon survivor. It would be a win win, because theres realistically no way that queue time is going to drop more than the 13 minute average it already is.
and obviously there would be a way for people to prioritize survivor which would just be exclusively playing survivor, with more BP benefits towards queueing as that.
Comments
Personally, if I want to play killer, I just want to play killer, not survivor. I just wouldn't bother with 2v8 at all if this happened.
that's fair. They could still have an option for killer only. There will still be a large amount of people that would be willing to do "prioritize" even if it's a small percentage like %25 that would still help queues by a few minutes. I personally don't play it for the sole fact of not wanting to sit at my pc and play 4 games an hour when I can do so much more in that span. And I bet there's a lot of people that feel that way. Something needs to change like this because the main appeal of 2vs8 is playing killer with your friend. So I can't see queues ever getting below 10 minutes unless they do something like this. They can only add so many bots before survivors don't even want to
They could try to use 3 queue's.
Where fill is going to put you as survivor most of the times, but it would try you get on killer sooner or later. (Something like 3:1/4:1)