Stuck as Victor w/o Pounce

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

While playing as The Twins, I decided to switch to Victor. As I did, the screen dimmed, my walk speed was decreased from Victor's regular speed (I think, anyway) and I couldn't switch back to Charlotte, nor Pounce as him.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I pressed the Power button to switch to Victor.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/stKmjKHLrrM

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • Hello, can you please provide logs with your report?

    Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report
  • added my logs to the report

  • @Coordi said:

    Hello, can you please provide logs with your report?

    Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report

    hello, I've updated it a week ago, did you guys recieve it?