Can you get punished for being paired with a cheater in 2vs8
Happened to me multiple times the last couple of weeks when queuing as killer in 2vs8 that I got a cheating partner that just instantly downed all survs or had infinite frenzy etc. Most times I just park myself in some corner and let the match go by.
Just wondering that if anticheat should pick this up it only bans the cheating killer or if I am at risk too since I'm in that team
Comments
Not really as long as you are not actually teaming up with them. You cannot control who your SoloQ-Teammate is, but if you are queueing up with them, you can have a problem.
But if it is a random Person, you will be fine.
They are aware of who is queuing with who. The logs will show that it was a random teammate and not a premade.
Infinite Frenzy is a bug and its Frenzy from Wish
You look like youre in Frenzy, you deep wound like youre in Frenzy, but you cant interact with anything, you dont get killer instinct, you dont get bonus movement speed, no increased FOV, and you can't even down.
Could of actually been a cheater too though, its just Ive never heard of it