Shoulder the burden
I’m really surprised I don’t see this perk a lot. STB is one of if not the strongest perks in the game currently for survivor but it seems like once in a blue moon you see this perk in a match (unless it’s a swf, there’s usually 1-2 STB’s when I go against or play in a swf). I recently played around 10 or so games using STB with babysitter in solo queue and when I tell you in about 8 of those games we won single handedly because of STB. In the vast majority of solo queue games, there’s usually 2 players with 1 hook state, 1 survivor without any hooks and the last survivor with 2 hook states. Most killers almost always try to go for the survivor on death hook but with STB completely kills their pressure. This perk is the definition of game changing and I don’t know why it’s not meta. The expose should never be an issue if you have half a braincell, more than half the killers in the roster have an m2 that they primarily use during chases so you shouldn’t be going down to expose unless you’re in a bad area against an m1 killer but even then if you just wait for the killer to leave the area and get the stb unhook you should have plenty of time to make it somewhere safe to outlast the expose. Solo queue survivors if you’re seeing this, PLEASE run this perk in every match for like 10 games and I promise you that you’ll never want to take it off because of the pure strength this perk gives.
Comments
Something being a thing people do =/= proof of efficacy.
How? They can't take control of the killer and force the killer to chase them. If they want to bodyblock, they can, but that doesn't let them get value out of their chase build. This would only work if the killer is intentionally going after exclusively the chase build players.
Question: can you get us a screenshot of these SWFs with shoulder the burden? We really only saw it twice as killers in the wild (and it was just a single person each time) and only see it as survivors when Rulebreaker brings it.
I just don't like Taurie enough to buy her to unlock her perk.