Anon

if you hide your nickname and profile, the nicknames of other players are hidden for you and there is no way to view other people's profiles. please do it. I don’t like that some of the anonymous players then write to my profile, but I don’t want to hide my nickname.

Comments

  • Make your profile private or friends only? Or just use anonymous mode yourself? Why do you care for non-anon profiles to see your nickname?

  • @ChainsLogic said:

    Make your profile private or friends only? Or just use anonymous mode yourself? Why do you care for non-anon profiles to see your nickname?

    Right!

  • @ChainsLogic said:

    Make your profile private or friends only? Or just use anonymous mode yourself? Why do you care for non-anon profiles to see your nickname?

    you don't understand. I don't want to hide my nickname from ordinary players. I want those who are hiding not to see the nicknames of other players and not be able to view their profiles. that's all

  • I know social networks where they pay for anonymity. BHVR can earn well $5 in 1 month for anon mod from 1 person.