Singularity changes

I think most of the buffs Singularity received back when his last update happened are fine, but some of them feel unnecessary and make him feel a bit overtuned:

  • Remove killer instinct notification when a survivor is slipstreamed. Singularity already gets to see which survivors are slipstreamed in the hud, showing their location with killer instinct basekit feels excessive
  • Remove the manual finish needed before you can take an emp. Emps were already nerfed enough before, the manual finish is a bit of a overkill
  • Make sure that his biopods are not bugged. What I mean by this is that despite the cooldown on destroyed biopods coming back online is supposed to be 45 seconds (38 seconds with the Broken Key add-on) I've had situations where the biopods reactivated much sooner, at what feels like 15 to 20 seconds at most

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How dare you nerf me!? My programming is absolute perfection.

    No seriously it's ok, I respect your comments. Though many would say my most recent buffs have left me in a 'good position'. A bit easier to control but at the same time maintaining a good skill ceiling/floor. Though I myself can't imagine being played well on a controller.

    You haven't tried with a controller? Please do and let the class know of your findings...

  • Coming from someone who is on Ps5 only, playing the Singularity (P37) was hell.


    The new changes and adjustments were perfect. They really smoothed him out and I can truly appreciate him now without feeling more stressful than a full time job.

  • @ChainsLogic said:

    I think most of the buffs Singularity received back when his last update happened are fine, but some of them feel unnecessary and make him feel a bit overtuned:

    • Remove killer instinct notification when a survivor is slipstreamed. Singularity already gets to see which survivors are slipstreamed in the hud, showing their location with killer instinct basekit feels excessive
    • Remove the manual finish needed before you can take an emp. Emps were already nerfed enough before, the manual finish is a bit of a overkill
    • Make sure that his biopods are not bugged. What I mean by this is that despite the cooldown on destroyed biopods coming back online is supposed to be 45 seconds (38 seconds with the Broken Key add-on) I've had situations where the biopods reactivated much sooner, at what feels like 15 to 20 seconds at most

    No

  • @TheSingularity

    I won't let him 🫡. Hux units unite!

  • A biased Singularity player gives no counter-arguments to my proposed changes? I'm shocked /s

  • @ChainsLogic said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888413#Comment_3888413

    A biased Singularity player gives no counter-arguments to my proposed changes? I'm shocked /s

    No offense, but Singularity does not need a nerf and i don't think you know what you're talking about. Ask the dude named TheSingularity why these changes are completely unnecessary, im sure he'll tell you