Do you respect pallets?
Title?
Title?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I eat pallets as bubba and nemesis so I don’t really respect them. And with killers like myers I have brutal strength and fire up. So I always just risk it and try to get rid of the pallet early
Based on the perks, add ons and killer being played. Running brutal and walking through zoned/edge map pallets is likely to work out in your favour as a killer. You just eat the stun when you push the surv onto the bad side, insta break and secure a down for free kost of the time
I run through them like a hot knife to butter
i'm a legion player
First I try to figure out if they predrop. Then I try to figure out if they're expecting me to respect the pallet. Then I remember I'm running Enduring and I don't care.