Pig bug?

I've noticed that i can't crouch as the pig when one of the survivors DC (i think it's because of that), i need to hook someone else to be able to crouch again. Anyone else noticed that?

Comments

  • @Vietfox said:
    I've noticed that i can't crouch as the pig when one of the survivors DC (i think it's because of that), i need to hook someone else to be able to crouch again. Anyone else noticed that?

    I happened me once time.. (since 2.5.0) I think it's because the reduced crouch speed animation..

  • @Arroz said:

    @Vietfox said:
    I've noticed that i can't crouch as the pig when one of the survivors DC (i think it's because of that), i need to hook someone else to be able to crouch again. Anyone else noticed that?

    I happened me once time.. (since 2.5.0) I think it's because the reduced crouch speed animation..

    Mmm could be.
  • Had it yesterday was very frustrating. So dcs break the pigs crouch this isnt likely going to be abused right? 
  • @Zarathos said:
    Had it yesterday was very frustrating. So dcs break the pigs crouch this isnt likely going to be abused right? 
    I'm not 100% sure it's because of that, but looks like it.
  • Happened to me as well

  • I wanna play Pig without having to worry about bugs like this. :(
  • @TAG said:
    I wanna play Pig without having to worry about bugs like this. :(

    At least she's not as buggy as The Trapper cuz...ya know what I mean