Is this happening to anyone else?

For a good while now I'll be In a match then it disconnects and says connection to the server has been lost but it gives me a penalty like I quit its beyond frustrating when the penalties stack up to 30 minutes it doesn't do it often but it shouldn't do it at all since it's not my fault

Comments

  • The exact same thing keeps happening to me! I'll see people running around, doing gens or whatever, but if I try to do a gen, it won’t progress… Then, a few seconds later, I get disconnected—with a penalty as a bonus free gift.

  • Yeah, my friend and I have this happen to us.

    I was doing a daily ritual as killer today and two people disconnected at the exact same time. I assume the server kicked them the way it kicks us.