Survivor Item: Invisibility Cloak
I want that blanket from the Harry Potter movie. Balance the blanket by making it so you can’t run with it active.
I want that blanket from the Harry Potter movie. Balance the blanket by making it so you can’t run with it active.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A base Eye of Vecna? I'd be down
It would make a great perk.
It could make you invisible. Nothing more, nothing less.
Okay, but all killer will get ability, by pressing q all survivors with the invisibility cloak die
Not entirely invisible, I assume, something more akin to Wraith's invisibility, yes? Like a kind of warp of the air, a blur.