Never have I ever been so violated 🤣🤣😭

Bugs are funny! Wesker took me to every room to do his ā€œthingā€ lol

https://youtu.be/i-WyIvDYKD8?si=mREMhp0r7TT-z1iG

Comments

  • My husband rarely ever watches me play but on one of the rare occasions when he did, it happened to be a game where a Pyramid Head dropped me on one of the Badham mattresses and was doing his "thing." I'll never forget the look on my hubby's face lol he's like "THIS is the game you're always playing??"

  • @Nazzzak said:

    My husband rarely ever watches me play but on one of the rare occasions when he did, it happened to be a game where a Pyramid Head dropped me on one of the Badham mattresses and was doing his "thing." I'll never forget the look on my hubby's face lol he's like "THIS is the game you're always playing??"

    Gurrrlll I am trying to tell you!!! LOL

    Its a wild world out here in the Fog.

  • @Cataca said:

    Your owned by him at this point

    Honestly…..Own me…. xD