Gamma & ReShade

With the upcoming changes adding a Gamma slider to DBD, does this mean that ReShade will become a banned filter, like Nvidia Filters?

I am asking because I am terrified of a false-positive ban, which seems to be something that happens often lately. I hope that BHVR will let the community know that ReShade is being banned if that were to happen, because from my understanding its currently "whitelisted" by EAC.

Comments

  • nvidia isn't banned, dbd is still explicitly whitelisted by bhvr to run on nvidia's software, so i don't see why they'd start banning for it without removing the explicit go-ahead they've given since 2017 (iirc?). here's a comparison screenshot taken quite literally 30 seconds ago, and 20 seconds apart as proof

    image.png image.png

    your reshade is safe

  • @NemIsLive said:

    With the upcoming changes adding a Gamma slider to DBD, does this mean that ReShade will become a banned filter, like Nvidia Filters?

    I am asking because I am terrified of a false-positive ban, which seems to be something that happens often lately. I hope that BHVR will let the community know that ReShade is being banned if that were to happen, because from my understanding its currently "whitelisted" by EAC.

    Shaders are not bannable, BHVR has said this before. Changing the color of your monitor is not cheating.