If nemesis was to get a addon pass similar to Freddy what would you suggest should be one

for the longest time it was pyramid head, nemesis and Freddy who were the top 3 worst killer addons selection. Freddy is no longer bottom 3 and actually has really good addons now. So if someone was to get addons touched it would be pyramid head and nemesis. I’m not a huge pyramid head player so I wouldn’t know what to do with his addons but I do play nemesis and have some ideas that would make cool addons

Jills sandwich- Destroying a zombie shows the most recent (or random ) infected survivor for 10 seconds

Ne-a parasite- Tentacle striking generators regresses them. Maybe applies perks

Serotonin injector- 15 seconds of undetectable to 25 seconds undetectable

Adrenaline injector- When destroying a zombie gain 7% of haste for 5 seconds ( numbers could be adjusted )

These are some I came up with. I think they are pretty fun and can lead to some variety.

I think nemesis is going to get something done to his addons before PP head. With all the capcom stuff in the game rn i bet they can sign off( or whatever the process it is ) on changes for him.

Do you guys have any interesting nemesis addons suggestions

Comments

  • I like your suggestions! I think nemesis should just have less addons based around zombies, at least until their AI is improved or they are just buffed overall.

  • Shattered Stars Badge:

    2 additional zombies spawn during the trial.

    When a zombie strikes a survivor, The Nemesis gains 10% haste for 10 seconds

  • @Sandt1985 said:

    Shattered Stars Badge:

    2 additional zombies spawn during the trial.

    When a zombie strikes a survivor, The Nemesis gains 10% haste for 10 seconds

    Sounds like a fun addon. It’s like Alucards shield and black box not necessarily the best addons to run but if they were lower in rarity it would be annoying to face since they would bring it every game like how greens and purples are