New exploit

######### great job BHVR. I dont know what to say

Its possible again for survivors to make the killers game crash. Very well done

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Where is @Ryuhi ? He would totally defend this like he did Sloppy Butcher on Wraith.

    ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE GAME CRASH IS BAD AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE TOP PRIORITY

    I don't even know what it is you are talking about and I 1000% agree it should be fixed ASAP.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    Where is @Ryuhi ? He would totally defend this like he did Sloppy Butcher on Wraith.

    ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE GAME CRASH IS BAD AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE TOP PRIORITY

    I don't even know what it is you are talking about and I 1000% agree it should be fixed ASAP.

    Not sure what you mean with sloppy butcher?

  • Master said:

    Not sure what you mean with sloppy butcher?

    Pretty sure he’s referring to the Wraith Sloppy Butcher bug.

    The frame rate is reduced dramatically, the blood spurts out much more than usual, and the effect never goes away even if you heal.
  • @ModernFable said:
    Master said:

    Not sure what you mean with sloppy butcher?

    Pretty sure he’s referring to the Wraith Sloppy Butcher bug.

    The frame rate is reduced dramatically, the blood spurts out much more than usual, and the effect never goes away even if you heal.

    AND it can crash your game. I had my game crash twice against it on Xbox, and I had at least 2 friends who also had their games crash (they were in an SWF with me for those games).

  • What happened ?
    Flashlight again ?

  • If you know of a game breaking exploit instead of making a forum post complaining about it - maybe contact a moderator or ACM etc to report it directly.