Survivor incentive
Killer queues, at least where I am are still not great and taking over 10 minutes
Perhaps we could try 600 percent for survivor incentive to speed the queues up?
Killer queues, at least where I am are still not great and taking over 10 minutes
Perhaps we could try 600 percent for survivor incentive to speed the queues up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10 minutes is actually good! I have heard 20 plus. I only play survivor, so not sure.
I agree it's not the worst, but for those of us a bit short on the time we have to play I feel that having them as fast as possible would be beneficial!
Since the 400% BP bonus, my 1v4 killer queues are far better during daytime EU. Like 3 mins or something. Was 5 to 7 before the 400% BP bonus.
The only reason why I'd say it's not necessary is because at 400%, BP comes so quick, it's too much of a pain in the ass to stop and spend them.
That's because the 400% bloodpoint bribe still isn't enough incentive for solo survivors to waste their time getting annihilated 9/10 games.
Most people just fail to realize that the only "good"/"fun" filler games they involve bodying solo survivors in the most uncompeti way