add ping locked lobbies.
I'm not going to suggest banning for VPN's because some people use them just to connect to their own servers to avoid DDOS and whatever else to protect their privacy but people who use them from let's say China to connect to NA have the worst ping and it makes the matches unplayable.. It's ruining the game log on anytime after 11:59pm you see them more than ever connecting to NA servers and absolutely ruining it.
I think my suggestion here is ping over 100 for more than a set amount of time = kicked from the game and no matchmaking ban just kicked back to lobby to avoid normal players lagging/with bad internet from getting banned and having to appeal. A setting to turn off ping-locked lobbies in the online tab of settings would allow these players that like to use VPN's to continue playing the game on their own terms and still allow normal players to avoid queueing against this, dedicated servers fixed the lagswitchers but it definitely didnt fix the constant VPN's and im tired of playing against people who can just swing from 10000 miles away and hit me.

Comments
Or just stop making the hit validation so killer sided and make it do its job please
Two problems.
Change hit validation to be less beneficial for killers on high ping, instead of kicking people for living in the wrong place.
This is a better solution. I think my idea is just based on the fact I face so many people using VPN’s.
I believe that something needs to be done about it. Banning players doesn’t seem right since it will just add a lot of false reports and most likely false bans due to reports on people with laggy internet. I don’t see as many survivors using VPN’s vs killers but I’m guessing it’s just as frustrating for the killer as it is for survivors.