The New 2v8 is horrible

I can't wait til they see the data they received from this event after the weekend

Comments

  • Thus far my 2vs8 experience has been... interesting...

    • I kinda keep winning in 2vs8… whether playing killer or survivor (a lot more survivor).
    • Legion tends to prove a challenge, but I also see a lot of players not playing Legion game... so not sure how to rank him really.
    • Bots have actually saved my butt and/or won games multiple times. They've also done stupid stuff, but hey, they're bots.
    • Herbs have come in uber clutch on a few occasions.
    • Survivor classes and 2vs8 in general is just as fun as it was last time.
    • Wesker is buggy... I got hit after he vaulted a pallet with Uroboros while I was spraying on the other side and got instant downed... I dunno if that's a bug or has always been a thing, or if he gets a dash after he vaults a pallet now... I have no clue xD
    • Still far less leaver dorks in 2vs8 than 1vs4... no quite 0 but pretty close...

    My evidence is pretty inconclusive tbh. I've been having a lot of fun both sides... Maybe the higher level games are more frustrating... but low/mid level seems to be just as fun as it always was.

  • Won't surprise me if the escape rate is no higher than 30% this time