Anyone else sings when dwight gets hooked?

Like everytime i hook a dwight i cannot unhear the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah will always love youUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" idk about yall but literally i have to sing it evertime

Comments

  • @PinheadGlazer said:

    Like everytime i hook a dwight i cannot unhear the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah will always love youUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" idk about yall but literally i have to sing it evertime

    No I usually make fun of how bad the Jill voice actress did when she gets hooked. It sounds like a joke. Whoever they hired for that was a terrible choice..

  • I sing in general when I get hooked, these immediately come to mind :


    “I’ve been hanging around this town on the corner, I’ve been hanging around this town for way way way wayyyy too loooonggg”

    “How could this happen to meeeeee”

    ” clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, here I am hooked in the middle with you”

    ”hang me up to dry, I’ve done these trials too too toooooo many times ”

    “Here I am once again, I’m torn into pieces, can’t deny it , can’t pretend the hook stage just begun”

    ” I was running but I’m not quite sure were to go, now I’m hanging by a mooooommment, hanging by a moment here with you”

    ”help, I need somebody , help, not just anybody, help”

    The list goes on truly…whatever fits.

  • @HeroLives said:

    I sing in general when I get hooked, these immediately come to mind :


    “I’ve been hanging around this town on the corner, I’ve been hanging around this town for way way way wayyyy too loooonggg”

    “How could this happen to meeeeee”

    ” clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, here I am hooked in the middle with you”

    ”hang me up to dry, I’ve done these trials too too toooooo many times ”

    “Here I am once again, I’m torn into pieces, can’t deny it , can’t pretend the hook stage just begun”

    ” I was running but I’m not quite sure were to go, now I’m hanging by a mooooommment, hanging by a moment here with you”

    ”help, I need somebody , help, not just anybody, help”

    The list goes on truly…whatever fits.

    based