Wesker 2v8 Grab/Cooldown Issue
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
While playing 2v8 I was grabbed by a Wesker in RPD main room and instead of being slammed, I entered a weird animation and then was immediately downed because Wesker seemingly had no cooldown.
PLATFORM:
PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Chased by Wesker, grabbed on second dash, instead of being slammed or thrown I was put in a weird animation, since the Wesker never had another animation I was immediately downed.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/ztXlQbpKB3s?si=_JcbQvpdHxA1HFCsPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
can we please fix this, wesker is getting bugged and stuck holding people. its game breaking and the only way to fix it is to dc.
Something like that just happened to me. Got slammed, then instantly downed by an M1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDojSozXv6MWesker has always been a very buggy killer and will likely always remain as such.