Supernatural collab

I am more than sure it's been requested a good bit

But Sam and Dean Winchester as survivors is my biggest dream for this game

I can picture survivors on the loading screen gathered around the impala

I don't know if a demon or monster would be best for the killer

I often picture a shape shifter changing into the survivors as the killer

I can also see yellow eyes or Lucifer as the killer

Comments

  • Dumb un-inspired cringe ahh tv show. Would be better off with the walking dead and that show is overblown garbage as well. + the community is already getting sick of gimmicky fanfare chapters that are straying away from the original vibe of the game.

  • Make a post for your own suggestions instead of dogging on others suggestions?

    Sam and Dean as characters hunt down monsters and fight against them, it logically makes sense for a fan of them to suggest them as survivors for a game they also enjoy.

  • @Na1ts1rhc said:

    Dumb un-inspired cringe ahh tv show. Would be better off with the walking dead and that show is overblown garbage as well. + the community is already getting sick of gimmicky fanfare chapters that are straying away from the original vibe of the game.

    Your overblown garbage zombie series is getting in 🥴

  • I'd love to see Sam and Dean. That would be iconic. If that chapter releases we BETTER get a killer to go with it. <3