First 2v8 game
Seems fun.
He's been pallet stunned 4x, begging survivors to hit him. I can't wiggle either.
Seems fun.
He's been pallet stunned 4x, begging survivors to hit him. I can't wiggle either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my condolences.
I had a Wesker who got caught with the same bug. He stood in a pallet for me to see if I could stun the Rebecca bot free but it didn't work. They still got a 7K regardless (they let me find hatch). It was funny to see a floating Rebecca flying around the map, though.
Hopefully BHVR can come up with a bug fix quickly because it's not an uncommon occurence by the looks of it.