Voice when loading the game

I really like the voice when loading the game that says "Dead by Daylight".

When I bought the game, it was there when loading. I thought it was always there, and I was very upset when the voice disappeared.

Leave it there forever, as a voice announcing the name of the game!

Comments

  • @YulechkaLive said:

    I really like the voice when loading the game that says "Dead by Daylight".

    When I bought the game, it was there when loading. I thought it was always there, and I was very upset when the voice disappeared.

    Leave it there forever, as a voice announcing the name of the game!

    Oh wow it was a thing before? Yeah I like it too, why removed something cool like that. I hope it stays.

  • @YulechkaLive said:

    I really like the voice when loading the game that says "Dead by Daylight".

    When I bought the game, it was there when loading. I thought it was always there, and I was very upset when the voice disappeared.

    Leave it there forever, as a voice announcing the name of the game!

    I don't know what time you bought the game, but I seem to remember the first time the "Dead by Daylight" voice was on the start screen was when a "Resident Evil" chapter was released. I'm not sure if it was nemesis or wesker chapter.

    And since the current 2v8 mode has a "Resident Evil" theme, the start voice is back.I think BHVR does it because a voice saying the name of the game is iconic for Resident Evil. In the classic RE games, it was standard when you started the game that a voice said "Resident Evil".

  • It seems to come back for every resident evil chapter/event