2v8 Queue Times

Well I don't think the 2 bots in every game helped with the Queue times. The BP incentive at 250%+ also doesn't help. Either make it also give out Iri shards as an incentive or make it where after 5 mins in Queue the two Killers just face off against 8 bots. Most players wanna play as Killers in this mode. I just wanna chase survivors I don't care if it's humans or bots

Comments

  • While I dont mind bots, people on these forums are complaining about having 1 or 2 bots in their lobbies. Filling in 8 bots might not be the solution.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    While I dont mind bots, people on these forums are complaining about having 1 or 2 bots in their lobbies. Filling in 8 bots might not be the solution.

    Well the all the survivors would be together with no bots and then the killers that are in queue for over 5 mins would get 8 bots. It would be better than waiting over 10 to 15 mins on average