ALICE IN BORDERLAND COLLAB
There is a TV show on Netflix called Alice in Borderland. it's about these people who see fireworks and all of a sudden everyone is gone, but them. then they are forced to play games to earn visa days to ensure they stay alive in the realm, but they could also die in the game. It would be an amazing collab, and the killer could be the queen of hearts game master! the survivor I'd love to be added could be Shuntaro Chishiya! Or of course, Arisu, the main character.
Comments
It's a really good show but I'm trying to think of what her power would be since her game in the show was primarily mental…
I like the idea, it's a good show
I think Alice in Borderland would be a really interesting crossover for Dead by Daylight. The whole idea of deadly games and trying to survive fits the game's atmosphere surprisingly well. Chishiya would definitely be a great survivor choice, although Arisu would also make a lot of sense as the main character. I also really like the style of the characters, especially the Alice In Borderland Morikage Rei Black Jacket, which would be a pretty cool piece for fans of the series.
This is my dream collab times ten, to the point where I’ve already designed perk ideas for Arisu and Usagi as survivors. Perhaps Chishiya and Kuina would make good legendary cosmetics?
Id hope they would collab with the manga instead tbh, might even be cheaper for them lmao