2v8 AFK killer solution pitches

Hear me out. I have two ideas. They're spicy but I wanna say 'em while I'm thinking em

My first idea, a temp bot. Honestly it's an extremely wild and complex solution but I want to share it anyway.

Before the match starts, whichever killer(s) did not ready should be controlled by a bot that does not earn any bloodpoints or XP. Once the player in question inputs any controls, the bot deactivates for the remainder of the trial and bloodpoints and XP are earned from that point on.

My second idea, mandate both killers being ready.

When a match is found, there should be, say, a two minute timer. After that, any killer who has not readied up should be removed, allowing for an active killer to replace them.

Once both killers ready, then the 1 minute clock can start.

I feel these ideas can be implemented to some degree for survivors though it seems less urgent given survivor queues are so short it's almost a non issue.

I'm open to more ideas. This is just what came to mind and I wanted to share.

Comments