The Grind to unlock all Perks for all Killers & Survivors

If you're fairly new to the game, like I'm (playing since august'18), getting all the perks available and unlock for all characters is a major grind. I currently unlock all the teachable perks and upgrade Trapper and Myers to full, since they are ones with the most perks. Soon these two will have all the perks and then I go on with the next Killer. Same with the Survivors, which David has currently the most perks. BBQ and WAGLF certainly help a lot.

So how are guys going about this major task?

Comments

  • I have every perk on every survivor and every killer (except Legion) at p3. This is equal to about p6.

    My best tip is play killer with BBQ and Chili. Pay attention to BP. Farming bad survivors often gets you more bp/hr then just slaughtering.

    To add you can also run distressing and beast of prey to max out deviousness and hunting every game. You should get 50k+ BP/game before offering bonuses.

  • It's a waste of my time to do this on Survivors. I'm never going to play any Survivor other than Meg. All Survivors are exactly the same and have nothing unique about them other than look.

    Killer on the other hand is worthwhile so you can choose anything on any Killer. Just pick your favorite Survivor and grind it out on them. Only level every one else to 40 to get their teachable perks. Best way to do this in general is just use BBQ on Killer.
  • i've got over 1000 hours on the game, and have got 5 killers to prestige 3 level 50, 2 of them have every perk in the game. Every other killer is at least level 50, some are prestiged. I also have 2 survivors prestige 3 level 50, one of which has every perk in the game. My other survivors are all around level 40 as i have all teachables for both killer and survivor. It took 1000 hours, and i still cant do all the killer builds i want, as im not even close to having all the perks on all of them. Its ridiculous...