I use it with friends til the end to get value out of both perk's obsession procs. I also use lethal pursuer for more aura reading value as well… The generator block is just a sweet little side for my attempt at an anti tunnel build.
I don't use Grim that often so I usually forget about it. It's not the main appeal of the perk and it honestly feels a bit out of place and underwhelming for a one-time effect. Grim is good for the gen blocking, not so much for the info.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use it with friends til the end to get value out of both perk's obsession procs. I also use lethal pursuer for more aura reading value as well… The generator block is just a sweet little side for my attempt at an anti tunnel build.
grim has a secret passive effect that you will have the obsession as the 4th stack 99% of the time when using this perk . So the aura never happens
It's why Friends Til' The End is my favourite perk to combo with it, it gurantees the aura reveal
I don't use Grim that often so I usually forget about it. It's not the main appeal of the perk and it honestly feels a bit out of place and underwhelming for a one-time effect. Grim is good for the gen blocking, not so much for the info.
Lol 😂 I didn’t know it has such an effect