Momentum after vaults
Is it just me or are hits through windows even worse than when before the update? I play killer and survivor and have no idea either how a killer hits me when I am clearly through a window and away from danger, or when I get a crazy hit on a survivor that I know should not have reached them. It's not a ping thing because I have checked and pings is fine when this happens. Just wondering if anyone else thinks it is worse?
Love, SexyDwight
Comments
I knew there would be a smart ass comment. I'm talking way out of arms reach
Ah
oh interesting
I wasn't completely impressed with the 2.4.0 one but i agree it was certainly more reliable
Should be a non issue once dedicated servers get put in.
Even with good ping? (serious question) Yeah it happens but another 6 months of these weird hitboxes since the patch is a long time
Ah gotcha, thanks!
I don't know. But lately, the amount of hits I have taken during the vaulting this patch has increased... Also I when the killer hits my screen freezes for like 1 milisecond...