Please focus on game health before and after the FNaF update
Hens made a very good video
https://youtu.be/sLInJBPAcuc
PLEASE, spend some time polishing your game instead of adding more content.
The influx of new players is going to be massive, and the game's current state, while better than it used to be, probably cannot handle the amount of attention it's going to get.
Comments
I just wish they would do away with FNAF. I can't support that chapter.
While I'm not at a fan of FNAF... it's kinda inevitable now, so we have to accept it.
If there is one thing I can say is potentially positive... the original FNAF was decent and a respectable little budget horror game. The rest of the FNAF series lost me with the fact it never grew past being a cheap jumpscare fest, and overcomplicated and undermined it's own horror premise with the whole trapped child souls thing. Because of its child friendly demographic, it wouldn't pull the trigger on anything truly horrific, and has always been milktoast horror at best.
That said it had some ideas that had potential... my hope is when it comes to DBD, BHVR go hard on it and make it way nastier, and earn the series some much needed horror respect/clout... but that might be expecting too much/huffing exorbitant amounts of hopium…
FNaF, good or bad, is classic.
And it's also extremely popular, and as we've seen from Resident Evil chapter, that means another big wave of new players.