Unable to progress through my blood web on Dracula.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: There is a node on my blood web with seemingly nothing on it that I cannot purchase so I cannot level up my Dracula at all. When I click on it nothing happens and when I hit the automatic purchase button it makes it so I can't do anything besides go to other menus like the store or my list of killers.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I had played a match, went back to the main menu and was just going through my blood web like normal and I don't have any perks I can level up on Dracula either. My internet is kind of spotty so perhaps that had something to do with the error occurring?
VIDEO: An MP4 of the issue occurring is inside the zip file. I also attached an image of the bug.
dbd bloodweb error.zipPLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
Also, as a side note unrelated to this bug report is it possible to change my username on the DBD Forums?
same issue
Same issue with Dracula here!
Same here. I was trying to avoid the bugged item and got stuck in a perpetual auto purchase sound even when switching characters. I couldnt even close the game, had to force close it.
Same issue and hes so close to p100 now I can't spend bp on him
Popping in here to confirm that I've updated the status of this bug report. The team is aware of this issue and are looking into it.