The DC Penalty should scale with match time

If someone DC's at the start of a match that should impose the max penalty. As the match goes on that penalty should be reduced and if the match goes on for a long time(say 30 minutes) then everyone should be free to DC with no penalty(even keeping their bloodpoints) as a way to avoid hostage situations.

Comments

  • Just create "give up" system to catch situation where it is valid to give up (DC) and then double the penalty for DC.

    I would also make it if survivor gives up on hook, just replace them with a bot…

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    Just create "give up" system to catch situation where it is valid to give up (DC) and then double the penalty for DC.

    I would also make it if survivor gives up on hook, just replace them with a bot…

    Honestly I think survivors just shouldn't be able to attempt to escape from the hook without a perk that guarantees it or unless the killer camps. Or maybe they should only be able to try 2 times but it doesn't increase their hook timer.

  • @Marzipan210 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3880418#Comment_3880418

    Honestly I think survivors just shouldn't be able to attempt to escape from the hook without a perk that guarantees it or unless the killer camps. Or maybe they should only be able to try 2 times but it doesn't increase their hook timer.

    I don't think it would end well to give "free" attempts, it might work to remove 1 and maybe increase chance to like 5%, so survivors have time to unhook you when you try it, before you reach second stage.