OMG THIS DOG !!
He gets stuck everywhere !!!! I just hate him
Sometimes, he doesn't even come back and stand still for no reasons !!
I though a game was made to have fun, not to get stressed even more !
He gets stuck everywhere !!!! I just hate him
Sometimes, he doesn't even come back and stand still for no reasons !!
I though a game was made to have fun, not to get stressed even more !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He currently bugged right now so I wouldn't recommend playing him
When Houndmaster released, I really enjoyed watched streamers play her. Not because her gameplay was interesting, but because the streamers were constantly yelling at the dog. Snug never did what they wanted.
That seems to be this killer's power: You get to experience what it's like trying to get a stubborn dog to follow your commands.
Wanting to send him out, only for him to stop somewhere and sniff a random rock? Yeah checks out.
The dog going through the entire map to get to a place right next to you? He caught a weird scent, probably.
Not wanting to jump off ledges? He's very particular about jumping.
Portia needs to train her dog properly.
Once, he was vaulting a window forever. Awesome…
Obedience school is the solution here
😂
Now you you know why Portia is so grumpy