Please add some hooks down in the Badham boiler room if the basement doesn't spawn there

It's ridiculous how easily SWF Survivors can just abuse that location due to the lack of hooks there.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hard to disagree. Couple of weeks ago I lost a carry due to a silent Flashbang because I had to trek up the stairs to attempt a hook. Even worse if you don't break the side walls (which you shouldn't anyways).

    For me, i had a 3-4 man squad with breakout and boil over, as soon as i downed anyone and carried them up to one of the hooks above, they would wiggle out just as i was about to reach it and run back down to the boiler room again repeatedly.

    Even just as i was about to reach one of the hooks at one point after being forced to break one of the side walls, another Survivor would just quickly sabotage it and cause me to drop the Survivor again.

  • The boiler room is also within reach of like two different boon totems to make things even worse.

  • This content has been removed.
  • While I agree from a balance perspective, I'm not sure if the ceiling down there is high enough above the ground to actually allow enough vertical space for a hook.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    While I agree from a balance perspective, I'm not sure if the ceiling down there is high enough above the ground to actually allow enough vertical space for a hook.

    They could always just tweak the space of the boiler room itself to make room for hooks.

    Should be doable.