News on next chapter.
I just heard from a tydetyme vid there has been new hints released about the next chapter hinting at a location. Anyone have the details or what the hints are?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They've released a pic of the Mali flag.
All DLCs are named after a country in your game files. I know there seems to be a bit of a interest in the location, but I think it's a red herring and will only refer to its game file location.
Unless there's any other info to suggest otherwise, I believe everyone is getting themselves at it!
Its a little something they started doing with Freddy. The actor for Freddy is called Englund, so they named our Freddy "England", and ever since then they have named Killers like countries. There is no relation between the country and the character.
Legion is abbreviated as KK "Kenya Killer" and Jeff as KS "Kenya Survivor".
Ormond is abbreviated as Kny in its filename.
The answer was there all along.
Dwight is getting a Bike Delivery Cosmetic soon
Could you link it? I wanna know what's going on. ( I mean link the video, where Tyde said something about coming chapter )
One of the Devs who is working on it probably just returned from a vacation in Mali.
Kind of like how computer techs name their servers after Star Wars or Star Trek.