Wrong animation of screaming when facing doctor
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Since lara croft's release patch (8.1.0), when facing doctor, survivors don't look up and scream like before when getting tiered up in madness (whether from shock therapy or static blast), as well as slighty shorter screams, making it more difficult to hear as doctor. Please fix it as the older ones were better
PLATFORM: Steam (happens on all platforms excpet mobile)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Load up as doctor, use static blast or shock therapy twice
VIDEO:
Multiple survivors screams before bug.zip Multiple survivors screams after bug.zip Doctor_screams_after_the_bug- static blast.zip Doctor after bug - shock therapy.zip Doctor_screams_before_the_bug- static blast.zip Doctor before bug - shock therapy.zipPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only. DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.30-17.17.53.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.30-23.39.23.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.31-23.47.20.log DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight_2.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.27-14.47.46.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.27-19.19.14.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.28-16.06.23.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.28-19.45.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.28-20.08.38.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-14.22.38.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-23.07.26.log
Comments
hope they fix this soon miss this feature
Yeah i agree, current screams feel underwhelming
Thanks for flagging this! Let me pass this along to the team.
+1
That's why something felt off. I was wondering what was missing. The part were they look up while screaming and the longer screams!!
Finally someone said it LOL !
I’m hopeful that in the upcoming bugfix patches they will fix it.
In killer POV, i can barely hear the screams anymore. It gets tuned out by the notification sound. Not as satisfying when i hit all 4 survivors like before
I hope they notice this bug. It has made the game experience a bit odd for the Doctor players. I hope they fix it soon and it gets patched.
The screams before made more, short scream when in half a tier, long scream when moving to the next tier, whether from shock therapy or static blast. With the new video released focusing on screams, really hope there’s more attention focused on fixing this bug
Hey again, I just wanted to kindly ask if the team could take another look at this issue. Several players have shared their experiences here as well, and the concern still seems to be ongoing. I’d really appreciate it if it could be re-evaluated when possible.
Thank you :)