Ada Wong Resident Evil 4 Remake outfit request

Please add the Resident Evil 4 Remake outfit for Ada Wong!
I've seen a lot of people requesting it now, including myself and friends, we'd buy it in an instant and I genuinely believe that it would be the best seller for Ada Wong. Please add it! Users get a really cool outfit for a really cool character, BHVR earns money; everyone's happy :D

Untitled Image

Comments

  • That's not even the right outfit haha but I guess that's on purpose?

    Something tells me we are getting it soon anyways

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    That's not even the right outfit haha but I guess that's on purpose?

    Something tells me we are getting it soon anyways

    99% it is ๐Ÿ˜… at least one of them, I haven't played RE4R, just seen the outfit :))

  • It's a good thing capcom and bhvr are seemingly besties rn. I was really hoping for a Mr. X skin for nemesis but the OG skin will be sure to tide me over until it happens eventually which I'm pretty confident it will. Same goes for this

  • Looks like it will in just a few days!

    image.png
  • We got it but, it's a monkey paw situation, Ada with her lack of heels haha

  • Piers and Jake deserve a spot ๐Ÿ˜”