Survivors spawning together constantly?
Hi guys,
Ever since the latest patch, whenever I play Survivor, 99% of the time we all start together (without an offering). I find that super strange. On the rare occasions that I don't see anyone around me when the game starts, I can usually find 2+ survivors within the next few seconds. Haven't really experienced this before the patch, and was wondering if this was happening to anyone else?
Comments
Yes this has happened to me in all my survivor games as well.
Had a bunch of Huntress matches yesterday.
I started in the humming radius for at least a quarter of them.
Same here. No one offers a shroud, and killer didn't offer a mori (which makes you spawn together too). Yet all 4 of us are usually on the same tile or adjacent tiles.
Yes it seems like every match I'm spawning close by at least 1 other person.