I’m getting tired of the same modes.
chaos shuffle was fun, 2v8 was a neat idea. Lights out was cool. But really, do we need to play the same 3 game modes every few months. I wouldn’t mind if they where annual or semi annual but it is getting boring having them keep re-introducing the same modes will make them boring.
Comments
Ridiculous as in cool? Or ridiculous as a rude statement? Because it sounded rude and uncalled for. I hope you weren’t trying to be rude.
maybe me, you, @MechWarrior3 , @HerInfernalMajesty gotta run some epic 4 man teams. just a thought
Remember us getting destroy on rpd by wesker a few day ago? good times. it's a lot cool survivors stories i can tell from all are duo matches. No so much on killer though. we haven't took a single duo L in two iterations on killer. Redianthero and mech warrior gotta see us for them tag team belts.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
JOIN US!!!