Any Freddy users figure out how to get value from Black Box?

I don't know if I am missing something, but it seems impossible to get any value out of this add-on.

Since it's an ultra-rare, I'm assuming I'm missing something…

Whenever I down someone at the exit gates, they just crawl out O_O

Comments

  • No, you're not missing anything. Since you now wake up when downed instead of when hooked, it makes Black Box irrelevant as the exit doesn't stay blocked anymore. It's a pretty significant oversight.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    No, you're not missing anything. Since you now wake up when downed instead of when hooked, it makes Black Box irrelevant as the exit doesn't stay blocked anymore. It's a pretty significant oversight.

    tbf them breaking exit gate blockers is nothing new, we had a solid like 8 ptbs in a row where it was broken on every new map

  • They need to keep survivors asleep in the dying state inside the exit gates only.

    This solves the problem.

  • @KaTo1337 said:

    They need to keep survivors asleep in the dying state inside the exit gates only.

    This solves the problem.

    I'd like to see it buffed to include:

    Once the Exit Gates are open, survivors that fall asleep can never wake up.