Flashbangs went from being bugged in the survivors favor to NOW the killers. lol

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: A flashbang save that should have saved the survivor from my evil clutches….did not. Will I complain? No lol, but I wanted to report to say the least.

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Video below to reproduce.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/U1SaxFh6bcE?si=WfXJ20J01Xe2dUBY

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • A while back, BHVR gave blind immunity when grabbing from a locker to prevent certain abusable situations in swf where 2 or more people would hop in a set of lockers and keep saving each other when the killer grabbed them out.

  • @WolfDragon224 said:

    A while back, BHVR gave blind immunity when grabbing from a locker to prevent certain abusable situations in swf where 2 or more people would hop in a set of lockers and keep saving each other when the killer grabbed them out.

    Did they? I did not know that. Thats really good to know.