Nurse Pumpkin Head Cosmetic Disabled

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I noticed that the pumpkin head cosmetic on Nurse called "Sally of the Lantern" that I always use randomly unequipped itself and can no longer be equipped. It is no longer under my "Owned" cosmetics. When I unckeck the Owned filter, it appears at the bottom of the list greyed pout and with a label that says "CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE".

I haven't played Nurse recently so I am not 100% certain this only just happened, but I AM certain I had this cosmetic.

PLATFORM:

Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Look at Nurse cosmetics and see you don't have the "Sally of the Lantern" cosmetic that you had previously?

Below are 2 images. One shows that I do not have access to the cosmetic , and the other is an older picture showing I clearly had it before.

20250128214143_1.jpg 20241002024206_1.jpg

Edit: Spelling

Comments

  • Yeah, there's a bunch of free cosmetics missing right now :(.

  • 20250129190846_1.jpg 20250129190858_1.jpg 20250129190905_1.jpg 20250129190912_1.jpg

    All the OG character's halloween heads are currently locked :(

  • Full list of things missing from characters, or in one case gone entirely:

    Skins still missing

    Dwight: Black L4D Shirt

    Meg: Red Trim Leather Hoodie (Charity Case) and Black L4D Shirt

    Claudette: Old School Wind Breaker (Charity Case) and Black L4D Shirt

    Jake: Leather Jacket (Charity Case) and Black L4D Shirt

    Nea: Black L4D Shirt

    Feng: Phoenix Rises Polo

    Trapper: All Hallows Eyes Mask

    Wraith: All Hallow's Eyes

    Hillbilly: All Hallow's Eyes

    Nurse: Sally of the Lantern

    Clown: Frosty Eyes

    Spirit: Frosty Eyes

    Legion: Frosty Eyes

    Skull Merchant: The entire Blood Moon cosmetic is just gone (Scarlet Vengence)

  • @Madarablackgetsuga said:

    Full list of things missing from characters, or in one case gone entirely:

    Skins still missing

    Dwight: Black L4D Shirt

    Meg: Red Trim Leather Hoodie (Charity Case) and Black L4D Shirt

    Claudette: Old School Wind Breaker (Charity Case) and Black L4D Shirt

    Jake: Leather Jacket (Charity Case) and Black L4D Shirt

    Nea: Black L4D Shirt

    Feng: Phoenix Rises Polo

    Trapper: All Hallows Eyes Mask

    Wraith: All Hallow's Eyes

    Hillbilly: All Hallow's Eyes

    Nurse: Sally of the Lantern

    Clown: Frosty Eyes

    Spirit: Frosty Eyes

    Legion: Frosty Eyes

    Skull Merchant: The entire Blood Moon cosmetic is just gone (Scarlet Vengence)

    Update on the Merchant one: As of this patch i can no longer see skins that are not owned that were event gated via the ingame search methods

  • Hey folks. Dropping in here to confirm that the team is looking into this!

  • I'll add that Huntress is missing her hound mask as well to that list, also missing the Nurse pumpkin head. Mine are entirely missing and can't even see them being unavailable, so it's possible I'm missing more than the two things.

  • @LiquicatteKomi said:

    I'll add that Huntress is missing her hound mask as well to that list, also missing the Nurse pumpkin head. Mine are entirely missing and can't even see them being unavailable, so it's possible I'm missing more than the two things.

    I will second the Hound and Pumpkin heads being missing from my inventory, however for me they are at least still in the catalogue up if I deselect both 'owned' and 'available'.

  • David's Untamed Donkey Jacket top and Kate's Free Songbird top are also missing.

  • Additional info to help the team determine the cause of the bug (using David's Untamed Donkey Jacket top cosmetic in this example):

    If the missing cosmetic is part of an already-set customization loadout, it will still appear when that loadout is selected, but the item will not show in your Inventory, so if you select something else in that loadout, you will be unable to re-select the missing cosmetic.

    If you switch to the missing cosmetic, it will show properly, and also show in the Trial (though unsure if other players also see it properly), but it will switch back to the default cosmetic for that region if you go back to the main menu, in the endgame score screen, and if you exit the Loadout submenu (but not if you enter the Loadout submenu, or enter or exit the Bloodpoint submenu). It will also switch back to the default cosmetic for that region if you switch to another character.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Hey folks. Dropping in here to confirm that the team is looking into this!

    Thanks! I appreciate you letting us know!