Horrible Bubba Tantrum Bug On Survivors' Hitbox

Please Help Leatherface, He Suffers From Horrible Bugs, I Main Him For 4+ Years And This New Bug Came In The Patch On Leatherface, Tested Both On Normal Games And Customs!

Video Of Bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5HJISIYcQU

Comments

  • This needs to be fixed Asap, same on blight.

  • Hello, any PC players experiencing this issue, logs would be appreciated!

  • @Coordi said:

    Hello, any PC players experiencing this issue, logs would be appreciated!

    remind me how do i do that? i saw a post about helping me how to provide that


  • Here are the steps to get your logs:

    After the match is complete where you experienced the issue, please close the game.

    Next, Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • The DeadByDaylight.log file is the one needed for upload.
    • Add the file to your bug report
  • Status has been updated; no logs needed. Thank you!

  • DeadByDaylight.log

    Hello, I Worked Hard And Efficiently On These For The Past 1 Hour.
    I Main Leatherface And Played 3 Different Games With Different Addon Combos On Different Maps. I Clipped Every Incident With The Following Link. Please Consider My Stuff Aswell As I Believe They Will Be Helpful. I Hope I Helped ^^

    Link Of All The Tantrum Bump Bug Spots On Survivors Of All 3 Matches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zSSk8e6s9Q

  • @Coordi said:

    Hello, any PC players experiencing this issue, logs would be appreciated!

    Yes, it's a problem for ages now. It seems to happen when you get into a tantrum the moment you break a pallet which happens if you break the pallet in a sideways angle (usually to avoid autoaim so you can down a vaulting survivor)

  • Thank you everyone for the additional information!

  • @Coordi said:

    Thank you everyone for the additional information!

    Glad To Help Through My Forum Post

  • Is This Acknowledged? cause on the recent hotfix forum he wasnt touched on this…

  • Hey there! I can confirm that this has been passed along to the team. At this time, though, I don't have any status updates to share regarding it.