Snug's Chase Command is Broken.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: If you use snug over any vault he will be permanetly stuck for the entire trial. You will be without your power. I went without a power for 3 or 4 gens. I gave up.

If you vault the window it will sometimes fix it. Not always. If a survivor goes up to him, he will grab them and it will fix it, but not always. Also who is going to willingly go up and get grabbed lol

PLATFORM: Ps5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Send snug over a vaulting location.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/5rgfU_ctRJo?si=C8p4lPvH2XVq8cj6

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Happen to me on the game map. I'm on serie s and the way I got it to work is to go toward snug. I was the houndmaster too ...

  • This happened to me consistently on the Ormond map yesterday. Snug would get stuck on the first floor vault location in the main house. Lost my power for about 2 minutes and ended up losing the game because of it.

  • Popping in here to confirm that this has been passed along to the team to look into. If anyone has Player Logs from a game where they encountered this, please don't hesitate to share them here.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Popping in here to confirm that this has been passed along to the team to look into. If anyone has Player Logs from a game where they encountered this, please don't hesitate to share them here.

    Thank you so much! I am sorry I couldnt share any logs due to being on PS5. :(

    I just wanted to help in someway.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Popping in here to confirm that this has been passed along to the team to look into. If anyone has Player Logs from a game where they encountered this, please don't hesitate to share them here.

    Thx you so much

  • No need to apologize whatsoever. We always appreciate folks taking the time to share their bugs - it's still very helpful!