survivor stuck on a bed in lery's?!

currently watching a survivor stuck up on a bed in Lery's.. don't seem to be able to get down, and I can't get up there!?
Anyone else seen this?!

I hope they disconnect soon. I'll be damned if i am!!!

Comments


  • It's ok, they left... but has anyone seen this before?

  • Oh dear lord. Another game breaking bug, help us almighty.

  • @Supernaut said:
    currently watching a survivor stuck up on a bed in Lery's.. don't seem to be able to get down, and I can't get up there!?
    Anyone else seen this?!

    I hope they disconnect soon. I'll be damned if i am!!!

    #########, dont want to spawn in that bed D:

  • They are just sick!

  • That reminds me of the one on Badham Preschool on the corner of the building near the parked car, they got hit by the Trapper and got the speed boost. But they ended up speed boosting into the wall and going into the dying state.

  • Lery's bug number 382910482829482918.
    I don't think that this is the 382910482829482918'th bug that has happened in Lery's.
    I think you just typed some random numbers, therefore you lied. Shame on you.
  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    I haven’t encountered this bug in over a year. I was playing as The Hag, and I managed to slug two of them to death on the bed with me while I was stuck.

    It was amazing.

    There's a reason it's called a deathbed.