I wish there was a button to select a random killer or survivor
I have all the killers and survivors and I'm an indecisive person, it would be great if there was a button that the game would select a random killer or survivor, don't you think?
I have all the killers and survivors and I'm an indecisive person, it would be great if there was a button that the game would select a random killer or survivor, don't you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be cool. Since we don't have it you could try Killer/Survivor Roulette ( just google it). I sometimes do it and it can be fun. Can also randomize perks/ addons