Killers are Rude

Sometimes I’ll be walking around my neighborhood fixing my neighbors gens or walking through the park with friends and the killer just comes up to us and starts stabbing us and then puts us on a hook. Same thing if we’re going to the local church carnival always stabbing us for no reason. We’re not even safe when we go to the doctors office for a check up the killer is always there to. It’s like he’s stalking us or something for no reason. All we were doing was having a good time minding our business living our day to day lives  :( 

Comments

  • Sometimes I’ll be walking around my neighborhood fixing my neighbors gens or walking through the park with friends and the killer just comes up to us and starts stabbing us and then puts us on a hook. Same thing if we’re going to the local church carnival always stabbing us for no reason. We’re not even safe when we go to the doctors office for a check up the killer is always there to. It’s like he’s stalking us or something for no reason. All we were doing was having a good time minding our business living our day to day lives  :( 
    Yep. Killers, especially Serial Killers, are always like that
  • It would be terrible for me.
    Because i want steal the bandages from the spirit.
    Im so dead.

  • You just look so stabable tho.

  • Well its rude to touch other's stuff without asking, maybe ask permission before making all that noise.
  • Sometimes I’ll be walking around my neighborhood fixing my neighbors gens or walking through the park with friends and the killer just comes up to us and starts stabbing us and then puts us on a hook. Same thing if we’re going to the local church carnival always stabbing us for no reason. We’re not even safe when we go to the doctors office for a check up the killer is always there to. It’s like he’s stalking us or something for no reason. All we were doing was having a good time minding our business living our day to day lives  :( 
    Yep. Killers, especially Serial Killers, are always like that
    I know it’s just the worst :(
  • You just look so stabable tho.

    I can tell since it seems to happen consistently 😭 I’m just tryin to be helpful to the community by giving them power 😭
  • I was stolling through the woods and I saw a frail old lady in a tattered dress. I asked whether she was ok, she didn't reply so I back away because she seemed shaky.
    As I walked back a few steps she appeared from nowhere and smacked me in the face. I dropped my phone and she started chasing me. She was so hungry. She wanted my heart and I wanted the hell outta there.
    I managed to get away and I lost sight with her. Except I could hear heavy breathing behind the wall of the next room.
    I made a break for the door, and she emerged from nothingness and spanked me again. This is where my story ends.gg tunnelling killer.
  • It's worse when you get flowers with no heads.
    Getting Stalked.

  • It's extremely rude when you just had the new suit pressed and it gets ruined by having a huge hook pushed through it.

  • I know right? All we want to do is go see some of the animals at Coldwind farm but we get a saw through our back.

  • but, I have to stab you 5-6 times, to make sure

  • I'm just doing my job making sure no kids broke into the auto haven and here I find 4 miscreants working on my generators I need to keep my the gas station running. So I ring my bell to get their attention and they scatter like roaches! Don't they know how dangerous scrap yards are? Well anyway I manage to catch 3 of them and call the local police who carried them away in a red and black helicopter sadly the last kid got away thanks to a hole in the ground. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • but, I have to stab you 5-6 times, to make sure

    Well stop it, it hurts and then my clothes get covered in blood and I have to throw them away 
  • Poweas said:

    I know right? All we want to do is go see some of the animals at Coldwind farm but we get a saw through our back.

    Exactly! It’s so annoying and painful like let us just enjoy the animals lol