Enough with the SWF toxicity.

This is so out of hand. Gen rushing, tea-bagging, body blocking, and they also get to communicate, which according to BHVR isn't in game for a reason, but nothing is done about 3rd party apps. It's unbalanced, no fun, and outright stupid.

Comments

  • @jmwjmw27 said:

    Didn’t the stats show that high MMR swf has maybe a few percentage points higher winrate than solo and thus isn’t an issue?

    No survs on average escape half the time, no matter their MMR or group size.

  • You don't need to be in a swf to do gens quickly.

  • @sinisterstubbs77 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875863#Comment_3875863

    I meant they use Discord or something like that to talk and openly coordinate. Each and every time I run into this I get smoked. Gen-rushed, trolled, you name it. They know and tell the others where I am 100% of the time, and it's nearly unbeatable, and 100% garbage. As I said before, BHVR didn't put voice chat into the game, and this loop hole should not be allowed either.

    By that logic then PlayStation and Xbox party chats should also result in a ban because they can use it to talk.

    See how stupid that sounds? I love how this game is the only game in the world where people think being able to chat with their friends is illegal and should result in bans. When I play with my friends, we're usually just chatting about dumb stuff like memes, not giving out top 0.000001% mmr callouts.

    I hope you realise that if the devs did punish people for playing with their friends then the player base would drop hugely and then you would be complaining that you cant find a match.

  • @FearlessHunter said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3878676#Comment_3878676

    By that logic then PlayStation and Xbox party chats should also result in a ban because they can use it to talk.

    See how stupid that sounds? I love how this game is the only game in the world where people think being able to chat with their friends is illegal and should result in bans. When I play with my friends, we're usually just chatting about dumb stuff like memes, not giving out top 0.000001% mmr callouts.

    I hope you realise that if the devs did punish people for playing with their friends then the player base would drop hugely and then you would be complaining that you cant find a match.

    Ah someone has taken over for me in saying the same thing I say in every swf qq post thanks my friend am tired of doing it xd.

1 2 ›